Tuesday 11 October 2011

What the what?

Hello Nerdy Bunch, It's Monday.

Oh goodness I can't remember my own intro. Anyway here is a list of things.

1. My head hurts
2. Happy Belated Canadian Thanksgiving
3. I just love turkey so much
4. Yesterday i drew some things and gave one of them to my brother
5. Do you have siblings?
6. I start my new job on Wednesday wish me luck.
7. I am 23 now hooray!
8. I may have already titled a post with this title, that is okay because it is a thing that I say sometimes.

Best Wishes,

Allysa

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're head feels better now

    happy belated thanks giving to canada too

    i like turkey but i don't like like it hehe

    i have an older sister and 4 much older half brothers

    yeah for your new job!!

    belated happy birthday!!

    what the what??

    ReplyDelete