Wednesday 7 September 2011

Blog improvement

Since we all seem to have gotten rather lazy lately, I thought I'd make this weeks topic all about improving our blog.

First of all I think we need a reliable way to communicate with each other. Whether it's letting the others know that you don't have time to blog when it would be your turn to pick a topic or whatever else. So maybe we could exchange email addresses or skype names.

Besides that I guess it'd be nice if we all tried to talk to each other more. Check the blog regularly, comment on other peoples' posts even if you don't have anything outstandingly important or interesting to say. Somehow I've gotten the feeling that having narrowly defined weekly topics actually stalls conversations, and keeps us from getting to know each other. Because if we all write about the same thing from our perspective, we don't usually want to put everything we have to say into a comment on another post. I'm not really sure what the solution to this could be. Picking more vague or open topics? Sticking to narrow ones, but handling topics merely as an addition to normal blog posts about something of our own choosing? Not sure...

1 comment:

  1. I've mostly replied to this in my post but I think your on track with everything you've said here.

    ReplyDelete