Friday 16 September 2011

waiting for winter

Photobucket

My old intro pretty much stands, but I liked enika's drawing tactics, so...here's some stuff that's been going on with me, in graphic form. Including me, in stick figure form.

My hair gets all messy because of static electricity. It's annoying. Also, my favorite jacket is a dark brown suede jacket. Gosh, leather jackets smell so nice. This is a very old jacket that my mom used to wear but nowadays it's pretty much my jacket, it's in amazingly good shape. Just really needs to be cleaned. Maybe one day we'll bother to take it to a professional. Maybe one day we can afford to spend money for such treatment.

Anyways, have a nice Friday!


4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about the karaoke machine, someone once threw me a karaoke party as a surprise going-away thing. Fortunately there was good food and sufficient booze, so it wasn't a total waste of time, but... no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get where your coming from on the mortician, paper-worker. There are definitely days when I don't want to do anything that involves thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't lie, I enjoy karaoke. But only when your in a bar with your private room, with close friends, Inebriated =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. enika & Ruben:
    If you ask me, karaoke should stay in bars, not stray into apartment buildings. I've never gotten the whole karaoke thing; you and your friends just sound horrible and sing along to often poor quality background music. That's it. Fine, some people like it, they can have their fun and I'm all right with it...but I don't want to listen to their horrible howling for hours in my own apartment :P ...And I do mean hours. They howled up there for hours! *face-palm*

    Allysa:
    Mortician also because I like dead people and dealing with that kinda stuff. >> ...wow, that does come out so very wrong! I swear I'm not a freak or a murderer or anything! I just find morbid things interesting! I swear it's just a quirk!

    ReplyDelete