Wednesday 14 September 2011

Well, then, reintroduction time!

This is me.







I (still) study English Literature.


I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with my life for quite some time (only that it had to be location independent), but finally figured out that literary and/or script translation is pretty much the perfect job for me. Now I just need someone to hire me.


Languages are one of my main interests, and I speak languages, but occasionally this still happens.









I live in a lovely small town that mostly consists of a university and awesome old buildings. I like to complain that there isn't much to do here, but really I'm quite fond of the place.









But there are other places I'd much rather live in (at least for a while).







I love music, good telly and good food.





Another important thing to mention would probably be the fact that I can't draw.








QotD: Is there anything weird about you?

For example, I seem to attract strangers. If you ever need to ask a stranger for directions or anything else, and I happen to be within sight, you're going to ask me. Someone once commented on this after having spent a mere four hours with me (and no, I didn't warn them in advance ;) ). Considering I'm socially awkward, never know what time it is and am directionally challenged even in places I know well, I feel rather sorry for all those people (especially the ones I've gotten lost... oops).

2 comments:

  1. I also get asked for directions a lot, and for the time. I hope it means I look friendly. I'm decent at giving directions if I'm on or near a bus route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of the time i'm the one asking for directions. Not that i'm bad at it, cause i only need to go there once and i'll never forget, but i'm alway going to places i've never been and I always seem to forget get directions online or to bring my map.

    ReplyDelete