Tuesday 20 September 2011

Limerick

Good Morning Nerdy Bunch it's Monday,

I would like to start by saying that I am never giving that introduction up, ever even on days like today when it is not Monday and not morning. Yup. Here is a limerick I wrote as part of my reintroduction.

There once was a girl named Allysa
who's mind was going to pieces
she worried and fretted
that she spend life indebted
to the government and never buy pizza.

And so I have manged to sum up my life right now and y greatest fear in a poem. Awesome. I'm unemployed and am worried about finding work because who doesn't worry about that sort of thing, being unemployed long-term is something that I actually worry about quite a bit. I generally worry a lot and sometimes I do feel like my mind is going to explode from the pressure of it all. I know this isn't much of an introduction but dealing with my anxieties is something I am having to focus on right now so you all get to hear about it.

I haven't heard back from everyone I sent out an email with my Skype name so we can try and have a little international get together. So check spam folders in case it got shunted off in that direction. Also in case you were wondering my name is pronounced Ah-lee-sah, which is very difficult to rhyme.

Best Wishes,

Allysa

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a job soon. I know how it feels to not have one for a long time and it sucks. Although i still made a little, really not all that much and was very very inconsistent, money with small time catering.

    I'll check my gmail. I almost never check that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxieties suck :( have way too many of those as well.
    And good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete