Tuesday 26 July 2011

All-Day Breakfast

First of I apologize for not being here last week. I have been busy in the kitchen making baked goods and is too tired to do anything else when I get home.

Anyway, I love breakfast food but not so much breakfast. I wait to get hungry before I eat and that doesn't usually happen until lunch time. Breakfast type foods though I can eat any time of the day. Specially our version of breakfast food. We're not a fan of sweet breakfasts so usually it's more like an actual heavy meal that you would eat for lunch or dinner which includes some sort of fried marinated protein, garlic fried rice "Sinangag", and eggs "Itlog". This complete meal is called depending on the meat that you like. for example my favorite is "Tapa" which is beef marinated in garlic and vinegar so they call this dish "Tap-si-log" because of the tapa, sinangag, and itlog.

Tapsilog
But if I have time and I feel like i really need to eat breakfast, I just eat milk and cereal

QOTD: What's your favorite ceareal?

Hear From Your Guys Soon

RUBEN IV

P.S. Since I wasn't able to post a topic during my week I'll take this opportunity to make up for my absence.

Topic of the week is: "Meat eater Vs. Pescetarian Vs. Vegetarian Vs. Vegan"

No comments:

Post a Comment