Monday 22 August 2011

Chicken soup

Good Morning Nerdy Bunch it's Monday,

Imagine it's your last day on earth. Maybe your dying or the world is ending, either way there is not much time left. There are so many things you could do the question is: what will you eat? I know what I would eat, my mom's turkey noodle soup. With a grilled cheese sandwich mad on Canadian rye bread and a home made dill pickle. To drink, a chocolate milkshake. The most important element of this meal is the soup. I love both turkey and chicken noodle soup. Probably because I grew up with it my mom's has always been my favorite. The particular spices she uses are perfection for my taste-buds. This whole meal evokes quiet Sunday lunches with the fall sun streaming through the kitchen window. A sense of safety and family. So, if I knew that I was ending soon, I would eat the things that remind me of home and of family.

Best Wishes,

Allysa


P.S. I have a job interview tomorrow, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment