Friday 26 August 2011

Tough question, that

I really don't know what I'd want as a last meal. At the moment I'd probably pick a nice thali, but my obsession with South Asian food is fairly recent and probably won't last that long (my food obsessions never do). A few weeks ago I probably would have picked a veggie stir fry, a few weeks before that a bean chili and so on (although (Italian) pizza is nice too). The probability that my food of choice at any given time would be vegetarian and spicy is rather high though.

... and blackcurrant ice cream for desert, please (or a mint popsicle if it's really hot).

(oh god, I just found an Indian foodie social network (in English)... I'll just start buying clothes three sizes bigger now (they have a six page thread consisting entirely of dal recipes...))

No comments:

Post a Comment