Monday 15 August 2011

Nightmare

Good Morning Nerdy bunch it's Monday,

I rarely remember my dreams I typically only remember them if they have woken me up. This usually happens because they have made me cry. I have what I call anxiety dreams when I'm really stressed that typically involve someone dying.

So a few weeks ago I had an absolutely horrible dream. I was captured by a serial killer who kept girls in his basement and he made me help pour acid on them. I didn't want to but I had to or else he would pour acid on me so I was crying and I woke up. I'm lying in bed sobbing from this horrible dream and I can't imagine how I'm going to handle the day because I'm so stressed out. So I decided instead of what I usually do with a nightmare which is crush it into a tiny box in the back of my head where hopefully it will leave me alone. I decided to give it a happy ending I let myself remember what was happening in the dream and then I changed things, I stole his keys and freed the girl who was still alive and we ran away. That made it so I was able to get up and deal with people that day instead of curling up under my covers and refusing to come out. I hope this is a sign that I'm getting wiser as I grow up.

Best Wishes,
Allysa



1 comment:

  1. I've only ever had a nightmare twice and only once where woke up because of it.

    ReplyDelete