Thursday 25 August 2011

Pizza. Yes.

Koti-pizza's mince meat pizza, family size

Last meal? There is only one answer to that: Pizza.

I love pizza. I could probably eat it for the rest of my life, you know what? You may as well bury me with pizza...ok, maybe not, feel free to cremate me with one if you must though. But yes, John Green is not alone in his forbidden love for this delicious food, no cheri, I too know the magnificent lure of this particular forbidden fruit. I love it so much I could write a bad poem for it! In fact...

Bad Poem For Pizza

O sweet strings of golden sunset,
warm in your brace,
twined with my tongue.
Gentle lover of taste.
A blanket for the yearning mind.

With the soul of purest red,
burn awake the slumbering heart.
The roaring breath of a fiery stead,
the flesh of a cow, turned might of a king.

To you, I bow, the lord of viand.

Oh yes, you just saw someone dedicate a poem for pizza. But enough of this silliness.

There's one Finnish pizza chain, Koti-Pizza (Home Pizza), that makes particularly tasty pizza in my humble opinion. The down side is that they are small and cost a lot. That is why I order a family-sized pizza just for myself when ever I have enough money to spare for such extra things and don't feel like it's too soon to eat another one. Oh and, agreed, this is very unhealthy stuff. But who cares if in this scenario I'm dying and the world is ending, right? Yes. My choice would be pizza from Koti-pizza. With some refreshing, cold soda to drink.

2 comments:

  1. That picture looks so good I just want to eat pizza now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I can't look at that picture. It makes me drool. I regret posting it.

    ReplyDelete