Wednesday 2 March 2011

Work From Home

530 wake up
530-600 Morning Rituals
600-630 Breakfast
630-1100 Work
1100-1200 Make Lunch
1200-1300 Eat Lunch
1300-1700 Work
1700-1900 Free Time
1900-2000 Make Dinner
2000-2130 Eat Dinner
2130-530 Free time

That’s what my schedule normally looks like. I mostly work from home which is convenient and stress full at the same time. Let me define each even on my day just so you have a more in depth idea of what goes on.

  1. Wake up – It actually takes me forever to wake up so I have to have at least 3 alarms going off to wake me up.
  2. Morning rituals – at least 60% of the time here is spent pressing the snooze button. The other 40% is spent in the bathroom which you don’t need to know.
  3. Work – Basically this comprises the ff:
    1. Talking to Clients
    2. Purchasing Ingredients
    3. Talking to Suppliers
    4. Baking
    5. Baking
    6. Baking
  4. Making Lunch – This is one of my favorite parts of the day. I think of things that I would like to experiment with and this is the time that I actually try them. If you don’t know yet I have another weekly blog and a dailybooth account .This is the time that I create recipes (mostly not related to baking), document them, and post them on those accounts.
  5. Eat Lunch – I actually eat really fast. If I’m not eating with family during this break I’m mostly in front of the computer.
  6. Work – This time it’s mostly Finishing cakes, Accounting, and Cleaning up.
  7. Free Time – I hate being idle and I don’t power nap so if I’m not in front of the computer I would go to the grocery and just wait for inspiration to strike me. But if I have plans to go out I usually spend my time getting ready. It takes me forever to pick out what to wear.
  8. Make Dinner – if I’m not out I make dinner.
  9. Eat Dinner – I actually like eating in cause this is the time I really get to talk with my family.
  10. Free Time – If I’m not out I’m in the computer until 3am which is probably why I have a hard time waking up.

But of course you get at least a week worth of not so normal days every month, when you would rather just do out and do whatever you like. This is why I love working for myself because I hold my own time.

Hear from you guys soon,

RUBEN IV

EDIT: I apologize for posting on Wednesday. I was hoping I have enough time to do it Wednesday morning here just so it registers afternoon or night of Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. You have to share some recipes/tips about baking! its something I love but don't get enough reason to do because I live on my own (and really how much baked goods does one person really need). anyway its something I'd love to be better at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna work from home too! *pouts*
    Fine...I'd just like a job in the first place. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @allysa i will when the opportunity presents itself. actually bread making, if you're into that, can be very fulfilling when you live alone. Also your house/apartment will smell incredible =P any excess you could just give to your neighbors XD

    @sterling I don't like working from home. It's very stressful, the fact that you can't really feel rested because you know that work is just right there o.O

    ReplyDelete