Monday 4 April 2011

Diamond tipped, with laser like precision

Hello Nerdy Bunch,
It's Monday!

I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with anything to post today. That is because I am extremely focused on what's going on in my life. I spent the last week and a half reading a ton of books for a final project which became the only thing I could think about. I took this weekend off to sleep and attempt to recuperate so that my eyelid would hopefully stop twitching (it pretty much has). Which bring me to today, right here right now, I just finished drawing out my exam week schedule and sticking it up on my wall. Basically I have to do a quick transition from focusing on one paper at a time to trying to study for 4 exams at once. Which is why i have now gone into full on obnoxious lady who can't talk or think about anything except exams mode. LUCKY YOU! This whole time of year springtime+examtime makes me antsy I want to be up and out and doing stuff and I want to be focused on my exams and my head feels like it's going to explode so of course I am going to take the only rational course of action go grocery shopping at least it will get me out of my chair. What I really want to be doing is hopping on a bus, or plane, or in a car or just putting on shoes and a backpack and getting out of here. To climb out of my cave where I have been hibernating for the past six months and just do something.

Can't wait to here more from all of you
Best Wishes
Allysa

1 comment:

  1. I <3 grocery shopping. I can walk around the grocery store for hours and not be bored XD

    I often feel that way, getting away to some remote place. It's good to feel like a stranger once in a while. Any particular place you want to run off to?

    ReplyDelete