Wednesday 20 April 2011

Holidays and Mondays always gets me down

This week is Holy week. Which means everyone is on vacation, except for me.

Holidays are always work days for people in my industry. We earn the most during holidays so we work when everyone else enjoys the festivities.

Mondays though is my slowest day and it is when I usually take my days off. Sad thing about it is that you can't really do much during Mondays plus a lot of my friends are too tired to go out because of work.

Easter is coming and it is time to make chocolate eggs and bunnies. 

QOTD: What part of the bunny do you eat first?

another QOTD: What is your favorite day of the week? besides Tuesday/Early Wednesday because of my blog =P

Hear from you guys soon,

RUBEN IV

4 comments:

  1. 1. what ever part is the easiest to sink my teeth into. Usually means the ears.

    2. this always solely depends on how my uni schedule looks like. But usually I like fridays, when the weekend is still ahead and a week of uni is behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I like to bite the bunnies face off. That or the ears. My favorite day of the week is probably Saturday, that's usually when i end up doing something fun or relaxing and I don't have a lot of obligations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Ears :D or feet.

    2. Hmm, Friday, because you gotta get down on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it weird that I've never had chocolate bunnies LOL

    @sterling what do you end up doing on Friday besides the blog

    @Allysa LOL why the face?

    @misspronounced LOL I wish I had no idea what you were talking about but I do -_-'

    ReplyDelete