Tuesday 5 April 2011

Photo Finish

As you all know, My commissary is opening tomorrow!

Yesterday we finished all the final touches for the construction of the kitchen so all that I need to do is to put all of the equipments in and arrange them in the most efficient way possible. This is the time to use skills we've been honing since we were young toddlers, spending all that time trying to fit the square piece in the circle hole.

Puzzles are all around us and it comes in different shapes and forms. Sometimes a circle piece can fit a hexagon hole but will leave the hexagon piece with nowhere to go. So here are some things I keep in mind when something that needs to be solved comes my way:

  1. Stay calm.
  2. Be aware of your time.
  3. Lay all the pieces down.
  4. Approach it one piece at a time.
  5. Enjoy the finished product.

Tuesday's Questions: Do you like puzzles? Tell me about a puzzle you're trying to solve or just finished solving.

Hear from you guys soon,

RUBEN IV

2 comments:

  1. I actually hate most puzzles but that's probably because my visual-spacial skills are very poor i don like figuring out how to get everything done in the required amount of time or who needs to do what pieces of a project. So I guess I like real life puzzles more than for fun puzzles. Good luck with your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a bit of a puzzle hater, or at least was. I've never been too fond of them, thought they were rather boring when I was little. Haven't done them since I was in elementary school and a fan of Dinosaur (a Disney movie) and got a puzzle featuring art from the movie.

    I, however, got a puzzle for mom as a Christmas present. She'd been wanting a puzzle for a while. I did help piecing it together a bit and I didn't dislike the stuff anymore. Now I'm rather neutral about puzzles. I wouldn't spend my money on them but if it's there and I have nothing better to do, I might poke around with few pieces.

    As for other types of puzzles: Meh.

    ReplyDelete